Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Quote of the day.

Loving that it's Wednesday, hope it's a great one for all of you. Its a beautiful day here in New York City, I hate being stuck in an office all day. I am definitely looking forward to my run after work, which will allow me some quality time outdoors. 

I am super excited because my sister and my nephews are coming up from Cape May, New Jersey today. That is another thing I am looking forward to when I get home tonight. 

On Friday Jeans and Tee's and Travel and Cakes will announce the July GIVEAWAY and it's a great one!!! Stay tuned for the announcement, and this contest will run a little longer since it's such a sweet prize. I love a great GIVEAWAY!!!


William Watch 2011:Day 16! Still no baby, I guess he wants to be be fashionably late to the party. Hopefully he'll come while my sister is up in New York, wouldn't want her to miss his sweet arrival. Get here Willy Bear!


Today's quote comes from The Beatles song, Blackbird. I absolutely love this song and it came on my iPad playlist this morning, it was just the song I needed to hear. Don't you just love when a song can help you see things a little bit clearer. The words to this classic are amazing and have helped me over the years. There are times in your life when you are faced with decisions, different roads to choose. This can be a scary moment but know that life sets you up for these moments, and you are more prepared then you think.

Enjoy!

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise

Black bird singing in the dead of night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
all your life
you were only waiting for this moment to be free

-Blackbird, The Beatles




No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs