Monday, June 6, 2011

Quote of the day.

Wow, this weekend flew by and I must say it was an awesome one. The manfriend and my trip out to Kansas was a wonderful experience, I'll share more in the weekend roundup. How was your weekend? I hope you did something for YOU! Now it's back to work for me, this weekend I went light on the training so I definitely have to go extra hard this week. 


Today's quote comes from author E.B. White's Charlotte's Web, one of my favortie childhood stories. The quote is said by Wilbur the famous pig. This quote holds so much truth and now reading it as an adult, I find that holds even more truth. All we have is the life we live and we should most certainly make the most of it. There aren't any redo's we get one chance at this life, make it a great one.
Enjoy!

A lifetime. That's all we have.
-Wilbur, Charlotte's Web

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs