Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Quote of the day.

It's going to be a scorcher here in New York City today, the temperature is supposed to reached 97 degrees, yuck, because along with the heat comes the humidity.At least we are half way through the work week, happy Wednesday! 

Last night I had a fantastic run, I was really pushing it and when I finished I was wiped out, which means it was a success. Lately, anytime I'm on a run, I visualize what it will look like coming through the finish line of my first Half Ironman, this vision pushes me through to a great workout. 


 
A big thank you to all that watched my first Vlog! I've received some great feedback and I think the Vlog is here to stay. 

I am really looking forward to tonight, I will be joining my Team in Training ladies for an Inspiration Dinner in Manhattan. They are just three days away from running the New York Road Runner's Mini 10k. I can't wait to see everyone tonight and let them all know how proud I am of them, what they are doing for themselves and others is simply amazing. 

Today's quote is from my girl, Bethenny Frankel, from her great book, A Place of Yes. Early in May I did a post on this book here, where I talked about, A Place of Yes, and how it motivated me to be the best Meghan I can be. I included a slew of quotes from her book and today's quote was one of them.  I am learning more and more everyday to just roll with it, life is never going to end up exactly as you planned. But if you work hard, you believe in yourself, and you are truly a good person, life could turn out even better then you've ever imagined.

Enjoy! 

Life is a mystery sometimes, and not knowing all the answers is exactly why you can stumble right into the life that's meant for you in a way you could never have planned out in a million years.
-Bethenny Frankel, A Place of Yes

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs