Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quote of the day.

One more day and then it's the weekend for me, if you can't tell I'm quite excited. Tomorrow the Manfriend and I head to Wichita, Kansas for a wedding, it's going to be a great weekend. I hope your Thursday is a great one, make it productive, do something for YOU!

I know this sounds horrible but I didn't get in a run yesterday and it was National Running Day. The day and the heat caught up with me, I promised myself I would hit the pavement extra hard today to make up for it, I don't want to let my running community down.
 
 
Today's quote is a simple one from an unknown author which I found on HolliesQuotes.com. We all want to live happy fufilling lives, but we know this isn't just handed to us, we have to work for it. Everyday an effort must be made to reach that place that we've always dreamed of, that place where you are the you that you've worked hard to become. Believe and enjoy the journey to your "Happy".

Enjoy!

Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.
-Unknown

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs