Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Quote of the day.

What a beautiful Tuesday here in New York City, I am ready for a great day. I'm really looking forward to a nice run and some yoga after work, it helps get me through the day. I'm just two and a half months away from my first Half Ironman Triathlon, and my training is in full gear. 

Yesterday I had an interesting run, I was enjoying a nice three mile tempo run in the park, during my final mile I was knocked on my butt by a German Shepard. This was rather embarrassing, to say the least but because of the embarrassment my last mile was in fact my fastest. Oh, the things I've encountered on my daily runs, I should probably write a post about these encounters, I think you would find it very entertaining. 

I hope your Tuesday is awesome, try and do something that makes this Tuesday June 7th special. Today's quote comes from an unknown author, I found it on HolliesQuotes.com, in the "Life" section. This is a fantastic quote. Bottom line is, believe in yourself, what you are worth, and know that you deserve all the best in life. Do not be affraid to take chances, it's ok to be scared every now in then. Go for it.

So True!

Enjoy!

It's not what you are that holds you back, it's what you think you are not.
-Unknown

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs