Monday, June 13, 2011

Quote of the day.

And the madness of another week begins, I hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm excited for the week ahead, getting in some great training sessions, hopefully buying my new bike today, and releasing the start date for Yoga by Meg, at the end of the week. My weekend was very busy, I'll go into more detail in the Weekend Roundup, but with as busy as it was, I still managed to find time to actually relax. 

William watch 2011 is in full effect! My sister-in-law is going to pop any day now, I'm so excited to welcome a new member into our clan. I can't wait to see what he looks like. She is due June24th, but my guess is that she'll go on June 18th. I will be sure to keep you updated.

A big congrats to the Dallas Mavericks for knocking off the Miami Heat and winning the 2011 NBA Finals. It was a great series and I was so happy to see the Mavs come out on top. I am however, a little sad that the basketball season is over, now what am I going to watch? I guess I'll look forward to the NFL season but with the impending lockout, I am not sure if that's going to happen. I guess the Manfriend will just have to deal with me watching the Bravo Network 24/7.


Today's quote is from comedian and actor, Jerry Seinfeld. It has a great message, mixed with some humor. I thought it was a great quote to start the week off. 

Enjoy the ride!

Life is truly a ride. We're all strapped in, and no one can stop it. As you make your way from youth to adulthood to maturity, sometimes you put your arms up and scream; sometimes you just hang onto the bar in front of you. But the ride is the thing. I think the most you can hope for at the end of life is that your hair is messed up, you're out of breath, and you didn't throw up. -Jerry Seinfeld

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs