Friday, June 3, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Friday! It's a travel day for the manfriend and myself. We got an early start this morning, heading to the airport at 5am to catch a plane to Kansas City, where we will meet one of Kyle's college roommates and drive to Wichita to partake in all the fun wedding activities lined up for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to seeing all of my guy's friends from Notre Dame and I know that he is beyond excited.

I hope you have a great Friday, end the week on a strong note and begin the weekend knowing you kicked ass this week. 


Today's quote comes from author, Nora Roberts. I really dig this her theory on life, it's what I'm all about. It's all about your journey, even when you are looking to reach a destination. You'll learn when you get to that destination that there is another stop just up ahead. Keep going, keep reaching, you are limitless.

Enjoy!

No point in getting to the end of the road unless you've enjoyed the journey. 
-Nora Roberts

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs