Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My First Vlog.

I've been wanting to do a Vlog for a while now. Since Jeans and Tee's and Travel and Cakes is hitting the 40,000 view mark today, I figured I'd do one. It definitely switches up the blog experience and I'm always down for trying a new  creative outlet.

In my first Vlog I talk about: Yoga by Meg, coaching my Team in Training ladies, while managing to train for a Half Ironman 70.3 series.

I hope you enjoy and if you do maybe there will be more Vlogs to come.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

I actually watch vlogs just because I like to try if my English is good enough to understand.

I usually close the video after a few minutes because I don´t understand mayn words or my vocabulary doesn´t fit the topic the vlogger is talking about. But I have watched you vlog from the very start to the very end and loved it.

The only thing I am struggling with is .. mush? eeh? what´s your favourite word you talked about? haha

I´d love to start taking some yoga or pilates classes and I have found a couple of gyms in my area. The only problem is that the classes are mostly in the morning/early afternoon, right when I´m at school. Bummer.

I hope ladies will do great in their race & I am a truly supporter of the sport-against-cancer thing.

PS: Your voice is adorable!

Abby said...

Love your vlog, it's such a great way to get to know the blogger better! Your yoga business sounds exciting! Maybe I'll do a vlog one of these days...

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs