Sunday, June 19, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Sunday and a huge Happy Father's Day to my Pops! He deserves more then a day of appreciation but my family will make sure this day is extra special. I love him so very much and I am so lucky to have him in my life. Also a Happy Dad's Day to all the other fathers out there, you have a hard job and you do it well. Enjoy the day. 

Happy Father's Day Dad <3

Today I'm hosting my first get together at Kyle's and my apartment, a Father's Day Brunch. I'm excited to have my family over to enjoy the day but I am sad that Kyle isn't here to be a part of it. He's been gone a day and I really miss him. I have all the food ready to cook, champagne for Mimosas and some other goodies. I am just praying for it to go smoothly. (Pictures definitely to come.) 

William Watch 2011: Day 6! Sorry for not reporting on Will's status yesterday. Still no sign of him, but I really believe he'll be here any day now. The excitement is really building up and I am really hoping Will gets here before I leave for Chicago on Friday, I need to see this little babe. 

Today's quote is for all the fathers out there, I found it on a Fathter's Day website and it's from an Unknown Author. I thought this was such a great quote and I had to share it. 

Enjoy and Happy Dad's Day!


I never had a chance to choose the man to be my Dad -
But I sure thank my lucky stars for the taste my Mother had.

-Unknown Author

2 comments:

Abby said...

That is a great quote!

Meggie said...

Isn't it awesome <3 Hope you have a great Sunday!!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs