Friday, May 13, 2011

Sprinkles in NYC!



I can't wait for tomorrow in New York City , we are FINALLY getting a Sprinkles Cupcake Shop. I discovered Sprinkles for the first time in October when I went out to Chicago to run a marathon and I haven't been able to get them off my mind since. You can check out my first post about Sprinkles here: Sprinkles! While staying in the Chi I had more cupcakes then one who was about to partake in a 26.2 mile race should, but I couldn't help myself. After I recovered from my cupcake overdose, I said to my sister,"We need a Sprinkles in NYC!"


 My cupcake prayers were answered, I heard a couple of months back that Sprinkles would in fact be coming to New York and to make this moment even better, it would only be located a few blocks from my job. It's opening tomorrow May 13th and I may be the first in line to get a cupcake. I honestly think Sprinkles cupcakes are better then the cupcakes from New York landmark Magnolia, but that's just my opinion. I love how there are new flavors every week along with their classics, so there is always an element of surprise on every visit.


I know Sprinkles will be a frequent stop for me on my lunch breaks, and commute home. They make the perfectly sweet gifts and they're also a great dessert for a dinner party. I can't wait for my first New York Sprinklesexperience and I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

Remember Cupcakes Make the World Go Round!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs