Saturday, May 14, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Saturday and Happy Weekend beauties! Sorry for the lack of posts the last two days, blogger was preforming some maintenance on the site, now it's looking like they are finished and I can post my little heart out. I'm really happy the weekend is here, this past week was very busy and I'm looking forward to relaxing a little bit.

 Yesterday I stopped by Sprinkles Cupcakes in NYC for their opening day and even though I waited on line for forty minutes (yes, I was one of "those" people) it was well worth it. I'll be posting my Sprinkles NYC experience very soon. 

I have some great stuff on tap for Saturday, starting with coaching so very amazing ladies from Team in Training this morning, they are all doing so well and I a extremely proud. They push me to be better and as you all know that's my ultimate goal, be the best Meggie I can be. So I am truly thankful for them. 

I also plan on getting some apartment stuff done today, looking for accent pieces,hanging some pictures, making our place feel a little warmer. I am also going to go get a new phone (Hallelujah!), I am not sure if I am going to stick with the iPhone or get this cool droid my brother just purchased where you have total access to blogger. I have to say even though I've always had the iPhone, I think I am leaning towards the droid. I guess we'll see what happens once I am in the store. And I am going to warn you that I've been obsessing over a pair of Ray Ban Jackie Oh's and I may have to purchase them, yes I have a serious addiction, please don't judge me.

Today's quote comes from the HolliesQuotes website,  it's from an unknown author. I found this quote very fitting to start the weekend off, I really love it's message. I hope you like me try to live your life to the fullest everyday, even when that day sucks, go for it. Find your path, follow your heart and great  things will come your way. Have a great weekend.

Enjoy.

You wanna know what living life to the fullest actually is? It's waking up on a Monday morning with no complaints. It's knowing you always deserve to laugh. It's doing what feels right no matter what. It's doing what you want to, no matter how stupid you look. It's about being yourself, cause no one can tell you you're doing it wrong. 
-Unknown

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs