Wednesday, May 18, 2011

True Love Grows.

On my most recent visit to the Tiffany&Co. website, I visited their engagement section. (No worries manfriend, I like every other girl just likes to ogle at diamonds. He probably just had a panic attack and will break up with me tonight, haha) Anyways I was in the engagement section and they have the most beautiful ad, and I had to share it with you.
 

The song is Joshua Radin covering Barry White's, My First, My Last, My Everything. This version is so awesome and I need it on my iPod asap, unfortunately Joshua did this cover exclusively for Tiffany and you can't find it anywhere. I'm hoping they see how many people are after this particular version and let Mr. Radin release it as a single.

I love Tiffany's ads, they are so classic, beautiful and this one is so sweet. Especially the scene with the bride and her father. (Tear, Tear,Goosebumps!)

Check it out and let me know what you think.!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs