Friday, May 20, 2011

Quote of the day.

Oh, happy day! I am so ready for Friday and the weekend, wahoo it's here. I hope everyone has a great day and amazing weekend, you deserve it. I think for the most part the rain has subsided in NYC, finally! I'm looking forward to a relaxing night with the manfriend and our friends, we are going to see the new Pirate of the Caribbean movie, I'm excited because I love this franchise and I love Captain Jack Sparrow. (Who doesn't?)

I have my big half marathon tomorrow morning, I'm nervous, excited and prepared for the 13.1 mile journey that lies ahead of me. The race starts at 7am (so early) and I know by 9am or so I'll be done and feel  complete satisfaction, then I can enjoy the rest of the day. The Manfriend and I are going to a food festival called Uncorked, I'm looking forward to trying some yummy food, I owe it to my inner Foodie. I'll be sure to tell you all about Uncorked in a upcoming post.
Remember Jeans and Tee's and Travel and Cakes is making the big Giveaway announcement today at NOON! So check back and see what you could win. I really think you guys are going to like the Giveaway!!! Stay tuned.

I absolutely LOVE today's quote from American lecturer and poet, Ralph Waldo Emerson. Emerson is known for some great quotes and this is most definitely one of them. It's about being the best you. Because when it comes down to it, the only true thing you can be is yourself. What a great message.

Enjoy!

Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs