Saturday, May 7, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Saturday my beautiful readers, I'm so excited for the weekend. The weather is amazing here in New York and I'm ready to enjoy it. Last night was so great, the manfriend and I went out to dinner with my brother and sister-in-law, it was a fun night out and I cherish moments like that. After dinner Kyle's brother and fiance` came over to check out our new place, and again it was a great time with good conversation. All in all it was an awesome Friday night. 

This morning I'll be coaching my Team in Training running ladies and like I've said before, I'm so proud of them and what they are doing. I'm also very excited because my sister and my nephews are coming up from Cape May, New Jersey today, I haven't seen them in months. So the weekend is really shaping up to be a fantastic one. 

Today's quote is a freaking great one! It's comes from entrepreneur, Sir Richard Branson. This guy definitely knows what's up and I really love his outlook on life. I agree with him that is it most certainly better to be a "Yes Man", then to be someone who says no to life. 


Enjoy!

I have enjoyed life a lot more by saying yes than by say no.
-Sir Richard Branson

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs