Monday, May 9, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hello beauties, happy Monday. I had a fantastic weekend and I'm ready for a productive week.  It was great seeing some of my family this weekend and catch up with everyone, I really missed them. As for the team I'm coaching, these women are doing great! I am so proud of their progress and I know they are going to beast their race in a month. 


Today is my first day back at work and I'm excited to get back to the grind that is New York City. I love my city and I've missed it so much, I'm also happy to see my co-workers. My wonderful manfriend set me up for the day, making me a yummy breakfast and packing a nice lunch for me and treating me to a Starbucks, what did I do to deserve a guy like this? 


Tonight I am really looking forward to the Bethenny Ever After Season Finale, but I'm also a little sad that it is ending. I love this show, I love her message and oh yea, I love Jason. I can't wait to curl up on my couch tonight with the manfriend and a Skinnygirl Margarita and see how this season ends.




Today's quote was found on HolliesQuotes.com by an unknown author. It's short, to the point and I truly dig it. Follow your heart, I know it is sometimes hard to live like this but I say trust your gut and what your heart is telling you to do. Sometimes your brain over thinks things and that can turn out more negative then positive. 

Enjoy!

Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.
-Unknown

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs