Sunday, May 8, 2011

Quote of the day + A Tune.

Happy Sunday and a very, very Happy Mother's Day! There are so many great women in my life who are amazing mother's but for me there is no one quite like my mom. She's my  best friend and knows me inside and out. She truly believes in me and in all I do and is always there to give me that extra boost of confidence or push in the right direction. Without her I wouldn't be who I am today and I can only wish that I could be half the woman she is.  And to all the other mothers out there, remember that you mean so much to so many. I love you all and think that the job of a mother might be the hardest there is. I hope you all have a Happy Mother's Day.


I can't wait to get this Sunday started, right now I am enjoying a cup of coffee in my new apartment, listening to the birds chirp in the park across the street before I go out and run with my team, such a great start to my day. Later today I am going to brunch, with my family and I can't wait to see everyone and be around the great moms in my life. I hope everyone has a great, fun and productive day. 

Today's quote is obviously going to be a tribute to moms everywhere, it's from American author Washington Irving. I love this quote and I couldn't agree more with its message. There is truly no one that knows you more then your mommy. I love you mom!

Enjoy!

-Washington Irving 

I also included one of my favorite Kanye West song's, Hey Mama. I love this song and I love my Mama. I really love this live version from the 2008 Grammys, I had to share it with you. 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs