Monday, May 30, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hey loves, Happy Memorial Day! I know when you think Memorial Day, we think sad and somber but today I choose to celebrate the lives of the amazing men and women who fought for my country and made the ultimate sacrifice, I am forever grateful of them. So thank you servicemen, what you do is amazing!!

Sorry for the lack of posts the last two days, I have been enjoying the Holiday weekend with family and friends, I'll continue to enjoy that extended weekend today and I'll be sure to get my posts back on track come Tuesday. I hope your Memorial Day Weekend has been a great one, the weather in New York was perfect, so I've been able to get in some great runs and enjoy the family BBQ's. 

Congrats again to Cindy from Hellcat Vintage for winning Jeans and Tee's and Travel and Cakes First Giveaway, she won a pair of TOMS Classic Shoes. And also a BIG Thank You, to all of you who've participated in the contest. There will be plenty of more giveaways to come, so sit tight and keep reading. 


Today's quote is in honor of Memorial Day, it's from  U.S. General George S. Patton. This quote is great and this is what I choose to do, because I think this is what our great servicemen and women deserve. Thank you to all those in the Army, Marines, Navy, Seals, Coast Guard, Rangers, and National Guard who have lost their lives to keep our nation free, and thank you to all of those who are still serving or have served. 

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. 
-George S. Patton

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs