Thursday, May 19, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hey Loves, happy Thursday! I'm a happy cat because it's actually not raining here in NYC, I think my prayers were answered. This week is flying by, only two days until my half marathon in Brooklyn, which I am very excited about. Last night I met with a very dedicated group of women (my TEAM) and went for a great run 5-1/2 miles to be exact. I'm so proud of them because even though the weather was horrible they still showed up and put in a great effort, they really make me love my job as their coach.

After a wet practice, the manfriend's brother and his fiance came over to hang out. I love that we can entertain now, I live for entertaining. I think I was an event planner in a previous life, because I love get togethers. We watched game two of the Eastern Conference Finals and I was very upset to see Miami pull out a win. (I hate the Miami Heat!)


I'm really looking forward to my run today after work, my last run before the big race Saturday, I really feel prepared so I'm not my normal nervous self, which brings up today's quote. Last night I shared this quote with my team and I think anyone can relate to it. The quote is by author, Christian D. Larson. It's about believing in yourself and the only thing stopping you from achieving anything is yourself, that's the great obstacle in life.

Enjoy!

Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
-Christian D. Larson

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs