Thursday, November 4, 2010

Steak and Cake.

Since I couldn't be home for my dad's birthday today, I wanted to do something special for the dude. I knew it had to be something that I could order online because I'm quite far away and I also wanted it to be something different then the usual book or gift card I'd typically get him. 

My dad is a really good chef and his favorite thing to cook is steak. I think his body is one third steak and the rest human. So with steak in mind I took to google and I hit the jackpot when I found Omaha Steaks, this website was awesome and mouth watering at the same time. They had so many gift package ideas to send my dad the steak lover. I went with a combo pack, that included filet mignons, sirloins, stuffed fillet of sole, burgers, stuffed baked potatoes and even a cake, since he is the birthday boy. 

With the shipping I picked, I made sure he would get it in time for his big day. Well Omaha Steaks came through and I received a picture from my dad when his birthday surprise was delivered. He really loved it and is having a barbecue this Sunday to enjoy it all. 


Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon. 


The picture my dad sent me when the steaks arrived. 

Happy Birthday Dad! Wish I was there to celebrate and eat that yummy looking steak. Enjoy it with a cold beer, you deserve it. Love and miss you much.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs