Saturday, November 27, 2010

Quote of the day.

Today's quote is about taking chances, whether you know it or not, you are constantly taking chances. Life is one big game of chance, sometimes the chance is worth it, other times hmm not so much but you live and you learn. 

I was talking to my manfriend on Thanksgiving about how even though I am quite homesick, I wouldn't have it any other way. I took a chance when I came to Greece, I was leaving my family, my job, my brand new car, New York City and my dog of course to go live in another country with my guy, and we never lived together, I was shaking in my pants. It was a big chance to take, but once I took that initial step I knew it was the right one. Life can be a little scary sometimes and if you aren't willing to take a chance or two,  life might get stale, it's supposed to be bumpy so enjoy the ride.

Enjoy.

At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep people out - they fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your life drawing lines, or, you can live your life crossing them. But, there are some lines that are way too dangerous to cross. Here's what I know. If you are willing to take the chance, the view from the other side is spectacular. -Grey's Anatomy

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs