Monday, November 1, 2010

Lulu's...Fashion Finds Great on Your Wallet.

The holiday season is upon us, and I know as a chick, that means shelling out dough to look pretty for all the holiday and family functions there are this time of year. Well, I'm gonna share with you a secret, some of you may already now about this and to that I say bravo, you've already found the diamond in the rough. But for everyone else that doesn't know, I'm gonna tell you about a great website my sister and I use like it's nobody else's business. 



The site is called Lulu's, you can find the cutest, most fabulous dresses on this site and the best part is that it won't put a dent in your wallet. They have over six hundred dresses to choose from on any given day. My boyfriend has gotten used to my ritual of signing on to the Lulu's site daily and browsing for the perfect dresses. The quality is great and they ship pretty fast if you do the normal standard shipping. 

Lulu's also sells other apparel, shoes and accessories which are great in the price department as well. Just know that you've been warned, because once you order from this site, you'll be sure to return.


Below I posted some of the new dresses that are on the site now. Best part about Lulu's is that they are constantly putting new dresses up there, so you are bound to fall in love with one or two or three or one hundred in my case.

This dress is great for a holiday party.


 Nothing is more classic then the "Little Black Dress", pair this with a belt for an extra touch.

Who says you can't wear white after Labor Day. This super cute white dress will make you feel like you are in a winter wonderland.

Photos courtesy of Lulus.com 

Happy Browsing!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs