Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thank You.

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you amazing people that continue to read Jeans and Tee's and Travel and Cakes. I started blogging on a whim, and it's really become an enjoyable thing for me to do. 

This week my blog jumped from being ranked #1619 in General Lifestyle Blogs on Bloglovin.com to #545, when I saw this I couldn't believe it and I know it's all because of you the readers. So thank you so very much for supporting me on my journey to blog my little heart out. I hope to keep you entertained and interested. Please feel free to comment on the posts, I love the input.

LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS AGAIN!

Best,
Meggie from Jeans and Tee's and Travel and Cakes 

You can follow JT'sTC from various places;
 BlogLovin.com search: Jeans and Tee's and Travel and Cakes
Facebook search: Jeans and Tee's and Travel and Cakes
or
Twitter @JeanTsTravCake


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs