Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

I was super excited today when my boyfriend and I walked into our local Starbucks in Athens and saw that Christmas was all around. I look forward to this day every year, when the original white Starbucks cups are replaced by their red holiday cups. Each year there is a new design on the cup and I am really digging this year's design. 

Yay for the Christmas cups!!

The other exciting thing that comes along with the red cups, is the Christmas blend coffee. I love this blend and I'll be sure to stock up since it's only available for a limited time. 

Starbucks Christmas blend, so yummy.

I know it's only the beginning of November but seeing the red cups warm my heart and get me feeling very Christmassy. It also makes me think of home. So while it's still rather hot here in Greece, I'll be singing White Christmas and Jingle Bells for weeks to come. 

Love the design of the cups.

Thank you Starbucks!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs