Saturday, November 20, 2010

Quote of the day.

I absolutely love this quote! It's from one of my favorite books, Eat Pray Love, by Elizabeth Gilbert. I know I've used quotes from this book already but this chick is wise and I love her words.

I find that it is so important to develop yourself as an individual, you may be nervous that people might think  what your passionate about is weird or silly but I say do it anyway. 

Take this blog for example sometimes after I post something, I'll get responses like,"you have to much time on your hands." To that I say, thanks for knocking my hobby but I'm still going to blog anyway, because as long as I love doing it and it isn't harming anyone why the hell wouldn't I do it. So be yourself, don't be what you think people want you to be, you'll find that people will find you more interesting when you step out of the box.

Enjoy.



"Tis' better to live your own life imperfectly than to imitate someone else's perfectly." 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs