Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Quote of the day.

Today I have two quotes for you taken from my favorite band, The Beatles. I am such a happy cat today because The Beatles are finally on iTunes, this has been a long thing coming. I already started downloading some of my favorite tunes from this timeless band, so I can enjoy their company while in Greece.

The first quote is from the song, Hey Jude, which  is my absolute favorite Beatles song, I love the words and when Paul McCartney really gets into it towards the end, the passion gives me goosebumps. 

Enjoy. 

Anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain
Don't carry the world up on your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder. 
-The Beatles, Hey Jude

This quote is from the song, Here Comes the Sun. This tune always reminds me of the first warm day in New York City after a cold winter, when things start to look alive and bright again letting us know Spring is on its way. My favorite time of year in New York.

Enjoy. 

Little darling, I feel the ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear.

Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's alright.
-The Beatles, Here Comes the Sun 



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs