Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Quote of the day.

Last year for Christmas my mom asked her children and their significant others all for the same gift, she asked us for a quote that represented each of us. I thought this was a great idea and we all came through and delivered a bunch of framed quotes to my mother on Christmas morning, which now hang in my parents living room. 

One quote in particular stood out from all the rest, my sister selected a poem by Shel Silverstein, his words really moved me. I read this quote every once in a while, to remind me that impossible is nothing. 

Enjoy. 


Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
 Shel Silverstein

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs