Friday, November 19, 2010

My Friday Favorites.

The following things helped make my week a little sweeter. 


The Park in Nea Smyrni.

This is where is run, I'm finally back into a running routine after the Chicago Marathon. This park is a runner's utopia, nice gravel paths, some hills, so well kept and coverage from the heat here in Greece. There are runners here at all hours of the day, the park even has exercise equipment. 


Malamatina Greek wine. 


This was a great find when we went to a local restaurant on Sunday. It's so refreshing and very strong. I couldn't wait to try it again, we hit the jackpot when we found it at our grocer, we were sure to stock up. Don't judge, I just read that it's good for a woman to have one or two glasses a day, haha!


Yoga.


I've been practicing everyday and it's becoming so natural to do. I can't wait to see how much knowledge I gain by May. Hopefully I'll be a bad ass Yogi.
Namaste. 


Ferrero Rocher.


These have become quite the guilty pleasure of mine. These yummy chocolates are everywhere I turn in Greece, which makes curbing my habit almost impossible. 


Glee Christmas Album.


I had to purchase this, to celebrate my boyfriend coming home for Christmas. The poor guy has to put up with my listening to these holiday jams for the next few weeks.


Happy Friday! 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs