Monday, November 22, 2010

Motivated.

Anytime I need a little extra boost of motivation before a run or workout I sign on to YouTube and watch one particular video that always gets me in the right state of mind. I may be a little bias because I know this person, in fact I live with this person but even if I didn't this clip would most certainly grab my attention.

I most likely contributed the majority of the hits on this video because I watch it so frequently. I find it's so impressive and beautiful. I say beautiful because it's like watching an artist at work.(barf for my corniness)Enough of my blabbing, enjoy the clip.




Some people create with words or with music or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, 'I've never seen anyone run like that before.' It's more than just a race, it's a style. It's doing something better than anyone else. It's being creative.
-Steve Prefontaine

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs