Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Proud.

Last night in Athens my manfriend played his third game of the season. His team Ikaros took on Marousi another team from Athens. I was feeling a little under the weather and I didn't go to the game , regretting that decision the minute I made it.

I watched the play by play over the computer, and was losing my mind as the score kept going back and forth. His team came out on top, winning their second game and first game on the road. Every win is big in this league and I'm so happy for him and his teammates.

The manfriend finished with 19 points, a very impressive game. At the end of the week's standings he is ranked fourth in scoring for the league. Now if you know my guy, you would know he is one of the more humble people out there and never likes to talk about himself or his achievements which is something I truly admire. But I couldn't let this slide by, I am so proud of him and all that he is doing over here. He's worked so hard to get here and continues to strive every day he is on the court. He most likely won't like that I wrote this, but I promised people back home that I'd keep them posted, so he will just have to deal.

I'm proud of you Kyle and so is your family, friends and so many other people that know and follow you. I look forward to watching you the rest of this season and for many seasons after that. I believe in you and know you will reach any goal you go after, and I'm so happy to be part of your incredible journey. 
(Haha...what a Mush!)

Go Kyle!

Happy Balling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot woot!! sooo exciting!!

Meggie said...

I'm so proud of this guy!! :) Very exciting!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs