Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Moving on up.

This morning when I signed on bloglovin' to check on my blog I couldn't believe what was in front of my eyes. My blog was featured as an "Up and Coming" under general lifestyle. I almost had a heart attack when I saw this, I was so happy. 

I took to blogging as an outlet and a way to write about my travels and the things I love, I never thought other people would actually be interested in reading my thoughts. I guess I'll stick to it, and see what comes of it. If anything it's a great way to capture memories made along my journey.

Thank you bloglovin' and thanks to everyone who continues to read my posts, it is greatly appreciated and means so much to me. 

I was so excited, I had to take a picture.

Thanks for the support!
Love,
Jeans and Tee's and Travel and Cakes


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs