Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Make Me Up.

Every girl has their makeup essentials, things they can't live without and help them look beautiful,alive and awake when they start the day. I have my necessary products that I use everyday to keep me looking fresh and natural.

 My Makeup Essentials




                        













Products

Face
  • Sephora smoothing primer, this is a great base and adds a little glow to your skin. $15.00 at Sephora or Sephora.com
  • Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer, this comes with SPF 15 or 30 your choice, it stays on all day and doesn't leave you shiny. $12.00 at your local pharmacy.
  • Neutrogena healthy skin enhancer, I love this concealer, it never looks cakey and highlights the face nicely. $12.00 at your local pharmacy.
  • Nars bronzer, this is a great bronzer it goes on smooth, has a little shimmer and doesn't leave you looking like Snookie. $32.00 at Sephora or Sephora.com
Eyes


  • Sephora eye palette, great purchase it comes with a variety on shades and there are tons of palettes to choose from. $24.00 Sephora or Sephora.com
  • Mac black eyeliner, I don't wear eyeliner all the time but when I do this is my go to, it goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. $14.50 MAC
  • CoverGirl lash blast mascara, I absolutely love this mascara it gives you great full lashes and it never runs. $8.00 at you local pharmacy.
  • DIOR show blackout mascara, this is for when I'm feeling sexy, gives you full, long seductive lashes. $18.00 Sephora or Sephora.com
Lips

  • NARS lip gloss, this is a great lip gloss and boyfriend friendly, it doesn't leave your lips sticky and it stays on. $28.00 Sephora and Sephora.com
  • Chanel lipstick, I don't wear this often, I wear it when I'm feeling bold and playful. It a great lipstick and doesn't fade. $25.00 Macys
Perfume

  • Marc Jacobs Daisy, I love this fresh sweet scent and I always wear it on my more casual days. $45.00 Sephora or Sephora.com
  • Dior, Miss Dior Cherie, this is my favorite scent it's classic, not to strong but stays on all day long. $70.00 Macys
Nails
  • Chanel Nail Polish, I absolutely love my Chanel nail polish. It goes on smooth and doesn't chip. $25.00 Macys
  • O.P.I. Nail Polish, love this brand and there are so many colors to choose from. Dries fast and doesn't chip. $8.oo Sephora or Sephora.com
Happy Making Up!


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs