Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Quote of the day.

I'm happy it's hump day, have a great Wednesday Loves. I have two more days of work then I'm heading up to Maine for Labor Day Weekend, to check out my sister's new house.  I'm so very excited for Becky and her family, starting their new chapter in Maine, I know it will be an adventure. 

We've got another beautiful day in New York City, it's impossible not to be in a great mood when the weather is so fresh and crispy, I can't wait for a nice run in the park tonight. When I got home last night I did some more crafting, which I thoroughly enjoy, just like running as well as this blog, crafting is a release, it really calms my mind of daily stresses. Maybe an etsy shop is in my future.

My latest crafty creation. Let me know what you think. :)

You're in for some mushiness with today's quote. I've posted this song before because I love it but today I'm going to share a few lines with you. The quote (lyric) comes from Gavin Rossdale and his song, Love Remains the Same. Every time I hear this song, it makes me want to run to my Manfriend wherever he is in the world and let him know how much I love him. 


Relationships might possibly be one of the hardest things in life, even when they are easy, they are complicated. But let me tell you, when you find a great one, do whatever you have to do to keep it going.  You might face challenges, you might have to move across the ocean to be with the one you love, you might have to make some sacrifices. I know it can be scary to take chances, putting your heart and faith in someone else but a life without love, isn't life. Live with passion, love with all your heart. 

Enjoy! 

Half the time the world is ending
Truth is I am done pretending
Too much time, too long defending
You and I are done pretending

I never thought that I
Had any more to give
You?re pushing me so far
Here I am without you

Drink to all that we have lost
Mistakes we have made
Everything will change
Everything will change

 
I, oh I, I wish this could last forever
I, oh I, as if we could last forever

Love remains the same
Love remains the same
-Gavin Rossdale, Love Remains the Same

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs