Thursday, September 1, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hallelujah it's Thursday and what's even better is that it is finally September. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the summer and I hate to see it end but ever since my Manfriend went over to France, I've been counting down the days until I head over there in late October. I kept telling myself, once September gets here I'll feel better because after September comes October, it may sound silly but it's what has been getting me through. So I welcome you September, even though in the past you have been my least favorite month, for reasons my other New Yorkers could agree with. Please be kind. 

I've really been on a roll with crafting my quotable canvases, like I mentioned yesterday it's really a release for me. I'm hoping by this weekend that I'll have a few prints up on my new etsy shop, be sure to check back for the link. 

My Latest Quotable Creation.

Another exciting thing to come out of September is next Thursday's Fashions Night Out in New York City. I've been invited to a few events and I have been researching some others. I can't wait for a night in my city, checking out the new fashions and probably spending more money then I want to. Where are you spending Fashions Night Out? 

Today's quote comes from the beautifully talented, icon  Marilyn Monroe. It's a pretty simple quote but it packs a punch. Don't be afraid to live, try new things, step out of the box. You deserve to be happy, so go for it, be the best you. No one wants to wake up when the are eighty and say, "I could of."


Enjoy!

We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.
— Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs