Thursday, August 18, 2011

Quote of the day.

It's a rainy Thursday morning in New York City, what is up with this icky weather lately? I will make the most of my day regardless of the rain and I hope you do to, wherever you are. 

I had a relaxing Wednesday night, curled up on my couch with my computer, writing away while watching, Dear John, which probably wasn't the smartest movie choice, since I already miss my Manfriend and it's a sappy love story but sometimes a girl needs to get in a good cry. 

Today's quote is a great one by explorer, Christopher Columbus. In life we can't be afraid to take chances. This isn't always easy to do, we hang on to things we feel secured to, living easy and sheltered. I am learning more and more it's better to take a risk, try something new, step out of your comfort zone. You'll realize that you are a lot stronger then you think and soon you'll see your story getting far more interesting. 

Enjoy and have a great Thursday! 


You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
-Christopher Columbus

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs