Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Quote of the day.

Yay, for Wednesday! This week is going smoothly, the weather is beautiful and I'm feeling great, I hope I just didn't jinx it. Take some time for yourself today, step out and discover.

I'm so happy for my sister today, she will be reunited with her hubby who has been deployed with the Coast Guard for most of the summer down in South America. I can't even begin to imagine how excited she must be to pick him from the airport, I know my
nephews  can't wait to see their daddy. Welcome home Chris, we've missed you and thank you so much for serving this country. 

I have a little longer to wait for my
reunion with my love, we have less then two months to go, so things are looking good. I can't wait to be in France and continue our life together. He's doing well over in Limoges, working hard and getting adjusted to the French life, which he is really loving. 


Today's quote is from French aviator and author, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's most famous story, The Little Prince. I am sure you've read this book as it is a classic. One line from this masterpiece definitely sticks out and I thought I would share it with you.It's a very simple statement full of beauty.

In your life you'll learn somewhere along your journey that your heart is the most powerful thing in you, follow it even if sometimes you seem unsure. Your heart will not let you down.

Enjoy!

Because I will be living in France very shortly, I will share the quote in French (it's original form) and in English.


On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeuse.
-Le Petit Prince

One only sees well with the heart.
The most important things are invisible to the eyes.
-The Little Prince




No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs