Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Quote of the day.

What a beautiful Tuesday here in NYC, I believe the cool, crisp fall weather is right around the corner. I hope it's a fantastic Tuesday for you and that you do something that makes you smile.


Yesterday was one of the most productive days I've had in a long time. I took a personal day from work and made the best of it. I was able to get in a great run, spend some time at Barnes and Noble, I also worked on some DIY projects that I've been wanting to do. (DIY post to follow.) The best part of my day had to be watching TV with my guy over in France, I have to say, Slingbox is one of the coolest inventions ever. This may sound corny but there is something so comforting about knowing that even though we are thousands of miles away from each other, it felt like my guy was sitting on the couch next to me, enjoying one of our favorite shows. That was my Monday and I plan on today being just as productive.



Tuesday's quote comes from, The Killers and their song, Human. This song has been on my running play list  for quite awhile now, along with many other Killers songs, they know how to pump me up. Their song, Human is a great one and I have to share a few lines with you. 


You've heard the quote," A journey must begin with a single step." The first step towards something is usually the hardest but believe me when I say, once you take that step out of your comfort zone, you'll be on your way to great things. Trust your heart and go after it. What do you have to lose? 


Enjoy! 

And sometimes I get nervous
When I see an open door
Close your eyes
Clear your heart...
Cut the cord
-The Killers, Human








No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs