Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hey there Loves, have a great Wednesday. The rain has finally commenced in New York City and we were greeted by a beautiful crisp August morning. This weather makes me want to lace up my Nike running shoes and run the park, I think I will do that tonight after work. 


I have thank my brother and sister-in-law for having me over for a lovely dinner last night. They know that I hate the feeling of being alone in my big apartment so invited me over, I think this can be a weekly outing. No worries Brendan and Lia, I'll bring the wine. 


The Manfriend gave me a virtual tour of apartment last night, and I love it. I can't get over how big it is. I am going to send him a care package this weekend, filled with a few items that can make the French apartment feel like "Our" French apartment.



Today's quote is a great one about a crazy little thing called, Life. The quote is from an Unknown Author and once again I found it on Pinterest. Your life is the only thing you have ultimate control over. So my advice to you is to enjoy the ride, have fun, stress less, laugh more, test yourself, try things you've always wanted to do. Remember we only get one admission ticket on the roller coaster of life, don't let it expire.

Enjoy!

Life is like a roller coaster.
It has its ups and downs.
But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.
-Unknown

Countdown til My French Adventure!



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs