Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pinteresting Finds.

If you've been following Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes in the last week, you've heard me mention, Pinterest over and over again. I am currently obsessed with this awesome site, that let's you "pin"your awesome finds on the web and share them with friends and other Pinterest followers. 

On Pinterest you create your own Pin boards for example I have pin boards dedicated to quotes (duh!), fashions I adore, awesome food recipes, home decorating ideas, desired destinations and one dedicated to places I want to visit while living in France. I have a few others but you can see those once you join in on the fun. I am warning you now that Pinterest is slightly addicting, I am constantly swapping pins with my sister and sending pins to my manfriend for ideas for my future dream home.

Definitely check it out, I promise you that you won't be disappointed! When you join let me know so we can start swapping or pinterests!

Here are are a few of my recent pinteresting finds.
Check them out and have a pinteresting day!

Sweet Stuff and Ideas for the Home. From: Carrotsncake.com

Fashions I Love. From: littleemmaenglishhome.blogspot.com
Quotes I dig. From: etsy.com
France. From: flickr.com
Desired Destinations. From: roombyroom.tumblr.com
Stuff I Love, Love, Love. From: photojojo.com
Foodie Fun. From: MarthaStewart.com


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs