Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dress for the Holidays.

It's that time of year again, the holidays are upon us and as a lady that means dressing up. I love this time of year and the chance I get to dress to the nines and go out for some fun. With a bunch of holiday parties on tap I am in need of some great dresses.

Last year I did a post  called Twelve Days of Dresses, showcasing Urban Outfitters holiday dress guide. This year I am doing my own dress guide, giving you some ideas for the holidays, which will have you looking sexy and not leaving your wallet empty, which is always great this time of year.

Renaissance Court Dress from Lulu's - $39.00


Noble Intentions Dress from Lulu's - $34.50

Diagonal Pleat Dress from Forever21 -$19.80

Multicolor Metallic Bodycon Dress from Forever21 - $22.80

Embellished Shoulders Dress from Forever21-$22.80

Embellished Lace Dress from Forever21-$37.80
Polka Dot Woven Dress from Forever21-$35.80
Cup of Cheer Dress from Lulu's-$31.00
Theme Bonny Butterscotch Dress from Lulu's-$61.00

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs