Thursday, November 24, 2011

Forever Thankful.


It is with the greatest sincerity that I wish you and your loved ones a very happy Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for these days, I could sit here and write a list that could go on for days, but I won't do that because it would take you away from your delicious turkey and stuffing. I will say however that I urge you to carry your thankfulness over to the other 364 days that make up a year, that's a goal I've set for myself in this next year.

Much love and thanks to my family, who I miss terribly especially on days like today, your love and support is something I am forever thankful for. Today when you take a bite of your turkey remember how much I love you. I'll be seeing you soon.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Best,
Meggie

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs