Monday, November 7, 2011

Let it go.

Monday, Monday! Make is a great day, start your week off right, set a goal or two, put forth your best self and be happy. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

A huge congrats to everyone who ran the ING New York City Marathon yesterday, you are all amazing in my eyes. Reading and watching all the clips on the marathon, only makes me more excited to start my marathon training for the Paris Marathon, which is this April.

The manfriend and my weekend in Paris, was nothing short of magical. I fell in utter love with the city and can't wait for a return trip. I will be doing a two part series on Paris and all we saw, which was a lot. we explored Paris off the beaten path, we didn't go on any tours but we still managed to see it all. I have to admit my legs are killing me from all the walking we did over the two days that we were there, we probably walked a total of 15 miles, taking in all the absolutely amazing sights.

It was so comforting being in Paris, it reminded, the manfriend and I both of New York City so much. It's so great to know that this awesome city, is just a short train ride away. I know we will be taking advantage of that in the upcoming months.

Now that we are back in Limoges, it's Project Puppy! We get our little pup very shortly and we want to make sure we are prepared. We've now decided that the little dude will probably come home with me for Christmas. Because he will only be a puppy when I travel back to New York, he'll be allowed to travel with me in the flight cabin. It will be great to introduce him to the family and get him used to life back in the States. The breeder is going to send us a picture of our pup, which I am so excited for. Since he was born in late September, we've only seen group shots of the puppies. I can't wait to put a face to his name!




Today's quote is a great one, it's comes from the site Hollies Quotes and its from an Unknown Author. Life is about going for it, living with no regrets. I know that can seem impossible at times and we all may have a regret or two in our lives. If you do have a regret my advice to you is to let it go, move on, life only moves forward, you can't go back, come to peace with anything unsettled. Focus on the present and the path ahead of you. No more I could of, should of, or would of. Just go out, do it, follow your heart and trust your gut.

Enjoy!

One of the things she had learned early in her life was that if you discovered something that made you tighten inside, you had better try to learn more about it. If you simply ignored the feeling, you would never know what might happen, and in many ways that was worse than finding out you were wrong in the first place. Because if you were wrong, you could go forward in your life without ever looking back over your shoulder and wondering what might have been.
-Unknown Author

Location:Limoges, France

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs