Friday, November 18, 2011

Go Out On A Limb.

Happy Friday Lovers, the weekend is upon us. I hope you have a great day and an even better weekend. It's another beautiful day in Limoges, the view from my apartment always gives me such inspiration to write, it's so peaceful and pretty.


Today's quote is from author, Mark Twain. I absolutely dig this quote and want to share it with you on this lovely Friday. We can't be afraid to step out of our comfort zone, we can't be afraid to take risks. The most successful people I've ever met were the ones that went that extra mile, who pushed past their limits, they broke down their "brick walls". Like I've said before, GO FOR IT! What's holding you back?

Enjoy!

Why not go out on a limb? That's where the fruit is.
-Mark Twain


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs