Monday, November 21, 2011

Take the first step.

Happy Monday my beautiful Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes readers! I hope each and everyone of you had an amazing weekend and you are ready to tackle a new week, set a goal, try something new, be a better you. I can't beleive it's Thanksgiving week, seems like time is flying these days.

The manfriend and I enjoyed a nice weekend in Bordeaux, definitely a spot we will return to while living in France. I will be posting a more in depth post on Bordeaux and our experience very shortly, so stay tuned.

I have a bit of exiting news to share with you! Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes is getting a major facelift, I finally hired a designer to revamp the blog. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time but I lacked the knowledge to redo it myself. You'll see many exciting new things coming to Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes in the upcoming weeks, wahoo!

Today's quote comes from the great Martin Luther King Jr., it is so wise and inspiring. I know it can be hard to follow your heart and head down a desired path. I say don't focus to much on the end result and the finish line, just have faith in taking the first step towards becoming the you that you've always imagined. Believe in yourself and trust the process.


Enjoy and have a great Monday!

Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. 
-Martin Luther King Jr.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs