Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Be a Leading Lady/ Leading Man.

Happy Tuesday my lovely readers, hope it's a great one for you. Today is a special day, Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes is celebrating it's first birthday as a blog, wahoo!
Photo courtesy of Tumblr.

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of your continued support and readership. You visiting this page from time to time, means so much to me. I hope Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes next year will be one full of adventure and I hope you come along for the ride.

Because of your overwhelming support over the last year, Ive set up a sweet giveaway for you guys. Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes will be giving away a Longchamp tote bag, which sells for $145! The giveaway started yesterday, September 19th and runs until, Friday September 30th, so make sure you check out the link below and comment on the post to enter the giveaway.


Good luck and thank you for all the love over this past year.

Today's quote comes from one of my top three favorite romantic comedies of all time, The Holiday. I could watch this movie every night for a year and not get sick of it. I thought this quote was fitting for Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes first birthday, and I wanted to share it with you .

 This blog has taught me so much about myself and I continue to learn more and more everyday. I've learned to be more of a risk taker, I've learned to take more chances, even if I don't succeed, I've learned to laugh more at myself, to worry less and less.  To set more goals and higher standards for myself. I want to become the best me and I know I am the only one who controls that outcome.

I hope that this blog has helped you realize that you deserve the best in this life. I hope you challenge yourself to be your best self. Never take a backseat in your own life. It's your life to live, so live it. Be bold, be brave, go after your biggest dreams and chance down your biggest fears.

Thanks and I love you all.

Enjoy!

You're supposed to be the leading lady in your own life.
-Iris, The Holiday

(For all my male readers, you deserve to be the leading man in your own life as well.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats for lasting a year! You really write an awesome blog :)

Meggie said...

Thank you so much.

Hope you continue to read!!

Best,
Meggie

Lynn Star said...

Men are always pains sometimes!I recently was looking for new mens jeans for my husband and I bought him a pair and he complained because they were not dark enough!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs