Friday, September 16, 2011

Purpose.

Hey there loves, happy freaking Friday! I am totally digging this amazing fall morning in New York City. I'm writing to you from the ferry using BlogPress, thanks for the recommendation, Barbara, so far I love it! Anyway, back to this great weather, Iam so ready for the cool, crispness of fall, the sweaters, boots, pumpkin spice lattes, pot roast, football every Saturday and Sunday. It was bittersweet enjoying the last of the summer warmth yesterday but I am also happy to say, "Bring on the beauty of fall."

I hope you all have an amazing Friday and an even better weekend. Make sure you make time for yourself this weekend, you deserve it. Remember, your life is for living, so get on it.

Tomorrow after my Team in Training Fast Track practice, I'll be heading down to Philadelphia to the Rock and Roll Half Marathon Expo, where I'll pick up my race number. I'm excited to run this half, which will be my ninth and take on the streets of Philly. I'm also amped because my parents are coming to watch me run, I'll have to treat them to a Philly Cheesesteak afterwards

Today's quote is from the romantic comedy, Hitch. I watched this last Friday and was reminded how much I enjoy that film. I especially enjoy the quote that I am sharing with you today. Each and everyday has a purpose, even if it's the shittiest day of your life, each day if there to help us, grow, learn, discover things about ourselves we didn't know, each days molds us into who we are.

Be passionate each and everyday, you are blessed to be given that day, even if it stinks. Passion, positivity and being the best you that you can be, will give your life much more purpose. You will have lived.





Enjoy!

Begin each day as if it were on purpose.
-Hitch

Please be sure to check in Monday, for Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes Big Birthday Giveaway announcement. Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes is turning ONE!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

good luck for the half-marathon in Philly! :)

Meggie said...

Thank you so much Susanne :)

Best,
Meggie

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs