Thursday, September 15, 2011

Possibilities.

Happy Thursday Loves, hope your week is going well. It's been a busy week for me and I'm definitely looking forward to tomorrow at 5pm, even though my weekend is just as busy, it will be nice to not commute for a couple of days.

Today  has already been a great day, I got accepted to run in the Paris Marathon in April, this will help me achieve one of my life long goals to run a marathon overseas. Since I will already be living in France, I figured what a great opportunity to run the marathon. I can't wait to hit the streets of Paris! I know it's months away and I should probably focus on running the Philadelphia Rock and Roll Half Marathon this weekend, but I am just so excited.

Last night I enjoyed a run with my Team in Training ladies,it was a great run despite the humidity. I know they are going to kill it in their 10k come race day. I admire them on so many levels, and I am also ridiculously proud of them.
Go Team!


Today's quote comes from minister and author, Norman Vince Peale. I love a quote that holds a positive punch and this one certainly does.

It's better to be a positive thinker, a possibilitarian, rather then a negative, pessimist. Life is for you to explore and the more you do that,more possibilities will come your way.

Go for it and know that anything can happen, get excited about life!

Enjoy!

 
Be a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the possibilities - always see them, for they are always there.
-Norman Vince Peale

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs