Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pinteresting Finds.

I am totally loving this weeks installment of Pinteresting Finds. If you haven't joined in the obsession that is Pintrest, click the "P" on the upper right hand side of this page and check it out. I am warning you in advance that you won't be able to stop pinning. Here's what I'm obsessed with this week.

I don't know what I would do if these were in my closet. I'd probably die! Board: Fashion I Love

I love this idea for a future special occasion. (haha) Board: Fairytale Finds

Love this clutch and the color blocking. Board: Fashion Snapshots

Love her, her abs and the fact that she is doing yoga! Board: Sporty Love

One of things I need to make ASAP! Peanut Butter & Banana Filled French Toast. Board: Foodie Fun

Love this look, need those duck boots. Board: Fashion Snapshots

Must visit when I am back in Manhattan, the apartment from Breakfast at Tiffany's. Board: Stuff I Love, Love, Love

Great Quote by Conan O'Brien. Board: Quotes I Dig

Love this idea for all my fashion books. Board: Stuff I Love, Love, Love

Absolutely love this look, perfect for a winter's day. Board: Fashion Snapshots

The next apartment or house I move into will have this, a leather club chair! Board: Stuff I Love, Love, Love

Last night Kyle and I were drooling over pictures of the Maldives, must visit! Board: Desired Destinations

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs