Thursday, January 26, 2012

Every little thing is gonna be alright.

Happy Thursday Beauties, it seems like this week is flying by, which is a good thing I guess. I can't get over the dreary weather in Limoges, it's not brutally cold but it is always gloomy out and because of the gloominess it can be hard to stay motivated but I keep thinking, "make it count, make it count", which helps me to nip my gloomy laziness in the tush. So today I will get out there and go for a run, marathon training is progressing nicely and it is so important not to fall off track.

Tomorrow Kyle heads out for another two days on the road, the month of January, pardon my French, SUCKED! Every weekend he has been away, which is hard on the both of us. At least I have Wooden our golden retriever puppy to keep me company, he is able to go for longer walks now, so it's nice to get out of the apartment with him, he doesn't even realize what a lifesaver he is. The bright light at the end of this tunnel aka January is that Kyle's parents are coming out to visit us next week. It will be so nice to have family out here, people speaking English to us, and of course his mom's cooking. I am really looking forward to it and I know Kyle is too, I'll will be happy to put the month of January behind us and it's safe to say he is too.

I need everyone who is reading this to send some good vibes or prayers (whatever you are into) to my nephew Benjamin today. Ben is getting surgery and he's just shy of three years old, so this is a very nerve-racking day for my sister, brother-in-law and the rest of my family. Benjamin is a strong little boy and I know the surgery will go fine but some extra well wishes and prayers are always nice to have. I love you Ben, and sending you good vibes for a great surgery and speedy recovery.

Aunt Meggie and Kyle Love you Benjamin!

Today I leave you with a quote from the great, Bob Marley and his song, Three Little Birds. I love this melody and it's the message I am sending to my family today. I love you all so much, miss you terribly but know we will all be together soon enjoying the sun and sand in Long Beach Island, until then don't worry about a thing. 

Enjoy!

Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright.
-Bob Marley, Three Little Birds



1 comment:

Dave M. Perry said...

Ben, you are a strong little guy and I know you will be fine. I know when it is all over, you will be showing off your cool scar.

Meg, Wooden knows how much of a lifesaver he is. Dogs sense those things.

Love you guys!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs