Thursday, January 5, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane.

Happy Thursday my beautiful Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes readers, sorry for the lack of posts this week! I'm enjoying my last morning in New York City for awhile, Kyle and I are heading back to France tonight. As much as I hate to leave this amazing city and my family, I have to be honest when I say, I'm anxious to get back to our puppy Wooden. We've received updates from our breeder where Wooden is residing and he is doing well, Sally the breeder informed us that Wooden wears all the other dogs out, which makes me happy to know because I can't wait until he can start coming on runs with me.

This morning was spent doing some last minute packing, saying goodbye to our parents and stopping by Starbucks for one last Caramel Macchiato, made by Kyle's and my favorite Barista. The coffee isn't bad in Limoges, I'm just a Bucks addict so it's hard to leave that behind. Even though it's freezing out, Kyle and I are going to brace the cold and go for a run, so we are nice and relaxed for our travel overseas and since my marathon training is in full gear. Then we are headed to the post office to mail a box of American goodies to Limoges. We went to Trader Joe's earlier this week and stocked up on some stuff that we can't find in France, you have no idea how comforting it is to have products from home.

I promise you that once I am back in Limoges and settled there will be more consistent posting from Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes. I hope you are enjoying the new layout, I love the simplicity of it and how it's easier to navigate and visit my other pages.

Thank you New York for being amazing as always these last three weeks, as well as my family and friends. I'm looking forward to returning in March for St. Patrick's Day, a family tradition that I will never be away from, even if that means traveling across the world to be there. Kyle and I have so much to look forward to in this new year and I can't wait to share it with you through my posts. I love you all.



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs