Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Please be good.

Happy February! I couldn't be happier to shut the door on January, not the best first month of 2012, to be perfectly honest. But it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new month and I'm feeling good. I hope you all set some personal goals for yourself this month, try something new, get organized, take control of your life, there is no time like the present to be the person you've always envisioned yourself being.


February is a crucial marathon training month for me, this is where my mileage increases and my runs get a little tougher. I'm excited for the challenge, because of all the yoga and core cross training I've been doing, I feel great. Now only if there wasn't snow on the ground here in Limoges, it would be smooth sailing.

As for someone born in December, I am not very keen on this whole winter thing, I actually despise snow. I was spoiled last year living in Greece, where the average temperature in the winter months was around 60 degrees, not to shabby. Now I'm here in France looking at the 7 day forecast seeing temperatures of 16 degrees and snow, YUCK!

During this time of year I dream of being on the beach, with my feet in the sand, hearing the sound of the ocean waves, enjoying a good book and feeling the sun on my shoulders. Just writing that put a smile on my face. Back in August I knew I would be in this predicament, sitting in my living room, looking out at the snow and wishing I was on a beach somewhere, so I planned ahead. Here is a little something to take you away somewhere warm for a minute. Enjoy and lets hope that February isn't to hard on us.

This video was taken in Long Beach Island, August 2011.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs